Saturday, March 22, 2008

spank it




last night i probably saw the best concert i've seen in prague so far. jessie evans from the vanishing with toby dammit from SWANS playing drums. it was at a venue called skutecnost which is an art gallery and bar below some hostel though it felt much more like a big wine cellar.




this guy named ventolin from east czech republic opened. aside from looking exactly like dwight from the american version of the office, he played sick beats and sang and shit. comparisons are stupid but fuck, it reminded a lot of dan deacon.

holler back,
mike

5 comments:

Alexicon said...

schrute farms, haha.

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I assume nice post. Specially the title attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.