Sunday, January 27, 2008

prague



I guess I have been slacking on this stuff. aside from occasional bouts of thievery and a very sore liver, prague has been beautiful. before getting my camera swiped at an overly 'european' dance club, i managed to take some pictures. maybe this will give you an idea of the first few days of my trip.


this is my apartment. it is huge. i'm pretty spoiled. it looks like some post-apocalyptic squat. except for all the ikea.



dali is funny.
campus.

i'll put more up later. i really want breakfast.

a few days ago some czech girl told me "everything is popular in prague". that basically explains it all. they really like bad american pop and nĂ¼ metal. the electronic music scene here is ridiculous[...ly better than new york]. cross club has become the becon for my friends and i. lots of beer and people doing drugs and pretty girls and smoke and usually very good house.

tomorrow, i'm going to see thedeathset at a place called klub 007 which apparently is some punk squat run by 14 and 15 year olds. the black dice are playing there in march. yeah brooklyn.

i miss you michael jordans.

4 comments:

ian said...

slap deathset on the ass for me, but make it like a team-mate slap

James said...

game time

Alexicon said...

mike is all about breakfast.

SleepWhenDead said...

deep house. deep tribal house. deep tribal something house. how do you talk about house? I was told there's to it, and once you know the formula, all house opens up to you.