Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pictures are Fun

We played at Courtland Land in New Brunswick last night and it was killer. Thanks go out to Tin Kitchen and Snake Vision and Eachother's Mothers and Satan's Fingers and the Hospital Bombers and all our friends who came from far and wide. I had fun, I hope you had fun too. I'll have pictures from that show before I leave for Euroworld probably.

These pictures are from the Massachusetts show with Snake Vision at Jack's House. I post them in hopes that everyone who looks at this page will be reminded of the warm, fuzzy times that came and went with the summer.







Michele M took those. Thanks Michele.
James took this one.


Mike Sheffield and I also have a hair metal band. These pictures are from NAUGHTY's New Year's Eve show last week.










Thanks to Arthur King for taking these.

MJ is off to Philadelphia tonight.
God help us all.
KM

No comments: