Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some Nostalgia

So, I was hanging out on the internet the other day, when good friend David Hauptman made a joke about Boston Beatdown.  So I promptly went on youtube and found someone who posted the entire 40 minute FSU love/beat-fest.

thanks xseektruthx!  My favorite part is when one of the FSU guys is talking about how if Ian Mackaye saw a kid drinking a beer at an all ages show, he might shoot him a dirty look.  in boston?  kid'll get the shit kicked out of him, and his back broken on the t-stop at commonwealth ave, and stabbed in kenmore square.

I ran into cohort Ian-Bert today in the Steinhardt computer lab -- first time we'd seen each other since like before Spring Break, it was rad.

JAMES: SICK VIDEO.
KYLE: SICK BEARD
MIKE: SICK MP3.

Nothing new except Joepaper and I went to the foundation center to continue looking for some showpaper funding.
Party on dudes.

to the guys from skidmore who shannon says read this:
wuddup?

-alex

No comments: